Redbus is India’s largest bus booking platform to book AC/Non-AC/Sleeper/Seater buses for traveling any part in India. The service is good to cover the long-distance if the train route is not available there. It provides service between big cities not in rural areas. You can use a local state transport service to reach out to your destination point. Redbus provide bus booking service from budget price to premium; it’s up to you in which comfort you would like to travel.
It doesn’t matter what is the time right now, just open the website and enter your travel location to book your seat.
The company offers two ways to book your seat online; you can reserve your seat on a bus with Redbus official website or either you can download Redbus App to book your seat. If you are a new user and don’t know how to book a seat with redbus, follow the steps to book your seat with redbus.
- Step 1) Desktop user opens the website and enter your starting point or traveling point location to schedule your plan.
- Step 2) Now set a suitable time for your ride and choose the bus according to your budget and comfort level.
- Step 3) Navigate on the view seat button and choose your seat. You can select a chair seat or sleeper seat from available seats; it’s up to you.
- Step 4) In the next window, it will ask to enter Passenger Information. Fill in the required details and pay your ride payment with Netbanking or ATM card.
- Step 5) After completing the payment, you will get an email from Redbus with booking details on your email address.
You have successfully booked your journey ticket with an online bus booking platform. Reach your boarding location at the specified time to make your journey successful. Redbus doesn’t provide the bus number on the booking slip; bus staff will contact you for confirmation before 15-20 minutes ago from the boarding time. You can ask your question to the bus staff at the time of the call of confirmation.
After all any questions in your mind, you can call on redbus customer care number for any kind of help or query.
Note – Enter your mobile number that quickly gets connect when anybody tries to call you.