DND (Do Not Disturb) help to stop unwanted network calls or SMS on your Bsnl mobile number. If you regularly receiving promotional and spam calls, you can stop these annoying calls by activating Bsnl DND service on your Bsnl number. Just send the below SMS to block unwanted calls on your number. Or either you can block receiving calls and promotional offers for a specific category which is given below.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked .
How to Activate Bsnl DND Service on your Number
You can choose the below format to block SMS on specific preferences or fully blocked.
- In case you want to stop all promotions, SMS “START 0” to 1909.
- If you want to block promotional offers for a specific category then send SMS “START <Select Preference>” or “START <1>” to register your preference for receiving selective categories of promotional SMS’, to 1909. (Choose number if you want to block reeving Call or SMS on a particular topic)
How to De-Activate Bsnl DND Service on your number
If you want to continue receiving these promotional calls or SMS on your number then you can deactivate the Bsnl DND service on your number. Just send an SMS from your Bsnl number, Type STOP to 1909 to deactivate Bsnl DND service on your number. Also, you can dial IVR number 1909 to activate or deactivate the DND service.