Bsnl is an Indian state-owned telecom network service provider network. It provides GSM and broadband service across the county. According to Wikipedia, It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services in India. The Broadband Speed does not alone depend upon the Broadband Plan of the connection, there are multiple factors that boost or enhance the performance of the Broadband speed on your Device/System.
- 192.168.1.1 router admin login
- Default Router Username and Password List
- Change Wi-Fi Router “Network Name” and Client Password
These points you should keep in mind while Installing/Troubleshooting Broadband connection or resolving Internet speed problem. You can apply these steps to diagnose the Bsnl connection speed-related problems.
How to Configure BSNL TCP/IP Settings
- Step 1). Go to Start-> Settings-> Control Panel-> Network to open the Network Control Panel.
- Step 2). Click on the Configuration tab and search for the line containing TCP/IP. If more than one adapter is installed, then look for the line TCP/IP -> ( Ethernet adapter name ). Select the line and click on properties.
- Step 3). Go to the IP Address tab and Check Specify an IP address and enter the IP address 192.168.1.3 (other than 1) and subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- Step 4). Go to Gateway tab and enter the gateway IP address 192.168.1.1
- Step 5). Go to the DNS Configuration tab and enter the DNS server IP addresses for Primary DNS as 126.96.36.199 and secondary DNS as 188.8.131.52.
- Step 6). Click OK and restart the PC.
For Reliability & Speed, you can use the following DNS Addresses for BSNL broadband and ADSL modems configuration. If you don’t know how to configure a Bsnl ADSL router then you can check our previously shared guide on Bsnl router configuration.
If you are facing a speed-related problem then you can use these DNS IP addresses. Use that DNS IP that has good speed. These are the Bsnl DNS server IP addresses.
Primary DNS IP: 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS IP: 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124