Is it possible to change my name in Clash of Clans? This is a common question in the great strategy game CoC for Android and iOS. Many of COC user wants to change their COC account name in the game. But in the settings, there is no such type of option is available to change the name. For this reason, we have looked at various tips in forums, because some players reported in the form that you can change your name in the game. But this is not correct, a friend told us to write a message to Supercell support and if you are friendly, they will change your village name.
We did this without great expectations and after 4 to 5 days we received an email from the support. It worked, they just changed our old village name to the suggested one. Great support, we were not expecting that. So if you want to change the village name in Clash of Clans, just follow the steps below and it will maybe work for you too.
How to Change village name in Clash of Clans
- First open Clash of Clans on your smartphone or tablet and open the “Settings”.
- Choose “Help and Support” and tap on the Search icon.
- Now scroll down a bit and tap on “Contact Us”.
- This will redirect you to your mail app.
- Write something like “I would like to change my Clash of Clans name from xy to yz and any reason. Thanks you very much”.
After sending the mail to the support, be patience and wait like 5 to 10 days and maybe they will change your village name. A visitor told us, if your name contains bad words, then change it too. Have you had similar experiences? Do you know yet another method to change the name in Clash of Clans?
- Fix “Google Play Services Has Stopped” Error
- Hide Last Seen Active on Facebook & Messenger
- Transfer/Move Contacts to a new Android phone