If you are new to the world’s biggest social media platform Facebook and don’t know about its all the setting options and looking for the solution of the most common problems. How to change the Facebook account password or reset password in the condition you forgot. All you are doing the first time then you need a guide that we are going to solve your problem with easy steps and images.
Procedure to change Facebook account password is different for desktop and in Android devices, you can follow the guide according to that.
How to Change your Facebook Password on an Android Device
- Step 1) Log in to your Facebook account in Android application.
- Step 2) Now click on the three horizontal lines on the right side of the top.
- Step 3) Here you can see all the options to manage your account Settings & Privacy.
- Step 4) Select the Settings option under the Settings & Privacy option.
- Step 5) Now a list of Account and security settings will display, select security, and login option.
- Step 6) Select the Change password option and update it.
How to Change your Facebook Password on Desktop Site
- Step 1) Log in to your Facebook security settings just by following https://facebook.com/settings?tab=security.
- Step 2) Now click on the change password option, when you will select the option. It will ask to enter the old password to update.