Every WiFi router comes with a default username and password that you can use for full administrative control on the router and manage the settings. Every router has a web-based interface that can be accessed with an IP address (e.g 192.168.1.1 | 192.168.0.1) because it provides access to control and manage router settings. Once you get connected to a WiFi router then you can use the IP address to access your router admin panel setting.
In case, any anonymous user knows your router default username and password. He can easily make a change in the router settings. So changing default admin router username and password is safe and secure from unauthorized access by the third party. If you are a newbie don’t know anything about how to manage the router then you can follow our guide to access (192.168.1.1) IP address.
First of all, we should have an IP of the router, if you don’t know to find the IP of the router. Just follow the below process to find it, but make sure your system should be connected to your Wifi router.
How to find IP of your Router
- Step 1) Open command window and type ipconfig in the command window.
- Step 2) The router’s IP address will display to the right of the Default Gateway.
Enter the IP Address & change Admin username and password.
- Step 1) Now type the IP address in the address bar and hit enter.
- Step 2) Now it will ask to enter the router admin panel username and password to log in.
- Step 3) Navigate on the access control option in router management settings.
- Step 4) In the passwords field type your old password and change to a new one. When you will apply new settings, the router will take 30 seconds to make a change.
- Step 5) Now type the IP address and enter the new admin username and password for full control of the router.
- Take Full-Page Screenshots
- Bsnl Public DNS Server IP Address
- Best Funny Names for your Wi-Fi Network
- Reset Wi-Fi Router to Default Factory Settings