Google my business is a very powerful tool to make the online presence of your business in Google Search and Maps. A business profile is very helpful to drive a customer, straight to your business location but what if you shifted your shop or business from one place to another place. It becomes very important for a business owner to update the location, address, and other information on the map to drive customers to your new business location. But for that, your Google business listing must be attached to your Google account.
Here we will show you how you can change your business location on Google maps.
How to Change your Business Address on Google Maps in Desktop
- Step 1) Visit Google My Business website and sign in to the desktop website.
- Step 2) After login, you will see all the business listings linked to your account.
- Step 3) Select your listing and navigate on the Info option, here you will see all the options to update detail.
- Step 4) To update your new business location click on the Map column and update the location and marker location.
- Step 5) Update other details if needs and apply the changes, it will take a few minutes or hours to reflect the change.
How to Change your Business Address on Google Maps in Android
Google allows a business owner to manage the listing details like change in address and other details through its platform named Google My Business, With the help of this, a business owner can list his shop or business location on Google maps and other related searches. Here are the steps that you can follow to change the business address on Google maps.
- Step 1) Download Google My Business App from the app store and log in with the linked account.
- Step 2) Select your business listing from the top side of the screen and click on the profile option.
- Step 3) On the Profile click it will display all the business info.
- Step 4) In the next step click on the edit icon to make changes in any details.