It is very important to configure a WiFi router with cable network connection to access the internet through a wireless network. Connect router with a broadband cable and enter the router IP in browser to configure. Without proper network configuration, a user can’t access the internet connection. If you are using a DLink DSL 2750u WiFi router and don’t know the configuration process. You can follow the process to set up and configure the DSL 2750u WiFi router setting.
In case, if you don’t know how to manually connect the router with a broadband cable. You can take help of image to set up a router with a network cable. If you know then skip all and jump on the configuration process.
- Notepad tricks for pc.
- Boost Wi-Fi Signal on Laptop
- Best Laptops under Rs 20,000
- How to know connected Wi-Fi password
How to Configure DLink 2750U Wireless N ADSL2 4-Port Router.
If your 2750u router Wi-Fi signal encounters a message limited connection. There are two reasons might be the cause of this problem. If there is a break in your Ethernet cable, then the problem arises or WiFi router is not configured correctly, then the problem arises.
You can follow the steps to configure your DLink 2750u router settings.
- Step 1) Open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, IE9.0) and enter the IP address of the router (192.168.1.1) in the address bar and press the enter button. It will ask you to enter the admin username and password. You can use the default username – admin and password – admin. It is the default username and password which is used to access the router panel. If you are unable to login with default login detail, you have to master reset router to gain the access. When you will login the router it will display the statistics of the router.
- Step 2) Navigate on the Advanced Setup option and select Layer2 Interface to manage the router ATM Interface setting.
- Step 3) Select the ATM Interface and click on the Add button. When you will click on the Add button, it will display a window to configure the ATM PVC configuration setting.
- Step 4) Now add the setting with the following VPI – 0 | VCI – 35 (Select VCI for BSNL – 35 and for MTNL – 32). Move forward and enter select the following DSL Latency – Path0 | DSL Link type – EoA column | Connection mode – Default mode | Encapsulation Mode – LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING | Service Category – UBR without PCR | Select IP QoS Scheduler Algorithm – Strict Priority | and save the above setting like as given.
- Step 5) When you will save the ATM PVC setting. It will forward on the next step to confirm or change. Leave default and select on the Next button. When you will jump on the next step, it will display a window to WAN Service configuration.
- Step 6) Select PPPoE option and click on next button to configure the extra setting.
- Step 7) Now it will ask to enter PPP username and password provided by ISP (Internet Service Provider). In most of the cases username is your landline mobile number with the city PIN code ( e.g. “hr1242201001”). If you don’t know the password then use “Password” as default, because BSNL uses its default password. In the PPoE Service name box enter your (ISP Name) internet service provider name (e.g. “BSNL”) Enable Firewall option and click on the Next button and Apply & Save button.
- Step 8) In the next window it will display an option Routing Default Gateway leave default and click on the Next button.
- Step 9) When you will click on the Next button, it will ask to configure some DNS Server setting. Select use the following BSNL Static DNS IP address option. And enter the following DNS server as a Primary DNS Server: 18.104.22.168 and Secondary DNS Server: 22.214.171.124 and save.
- Step 10) Now go to Management option and Reboot on the router option. It will take a few seconds to apply the change.
- How to Remove Shortcut Virus
- Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
- Download Torrent Files with IDM
- Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
- Top Online Shopping Sites in India with COD