Hey guys, As We all know Apple Company is great. And this company is innovating technology day by day. Every New year Apple has unique ideas and unique innovative Apple iPhone. iPhones are crossing the limit of innovation with 3D touch 12MP iSight camera, 4K video recording, faster CPU and GPU performance. However, iPhone has lots of Model number and you might think Hey why these model numbers and what’s the difference between those model Numbers? Well, don’t worry I am here to tell you the difference between all model numbers.
So, if you are going to buy an iPhone then you must know the difference between all model numbers of iPhone and how they work. Actually, iPhone 6s and 6s plus comes in 6 different models including A1633, A1634, A1687, A1688, A1699, and A1700. But they have different cellular connectivity. There are very fewer model numbers than iPhone 6 previous year and Apple is also going to cover 3 more LTE Bands (23 as compared to 20 bands on iPhone 6). If you are using T-mobile then you will see the high performance in network signals especially when you are inside building. This happened because all new models of iPhone 6s support for LTE band 12 (700MHz spectrum). AT&T customers also notice better experience in some models because it support new LTE band 30. The new generation also feature has LTE Advanced (LTE-A) which can easily support the downloading speed of 300mbps and voice over LTE (VoLTE).
- Read Also: How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone
- Read Also: Best Cool Whatsapp DP, Funny Whatsapp DP, Group Profile Pic
Without wasting your more time. Let’s talk about different model numbers.
It has 4.7 inches display and iPhone 6s comes in 3 Models (A1633, A1688, and A1700).
- iPhone 6s A1633: iPhone 6s A1633 is the most amazing model. It is available on AT&T and some of the other carrier in the US. Apple is also started selling A1633 as SIM free unlocked version on Apple store but you have to pay the full price of the device. It is supporting LTE bands 1 (2100 MHz), 2 (1900 MHz), 3 (1800 MHz), 4 (AWS), 5 (850 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz), 8 (900 MHz), 12 (700 a MHz), 13 (700c MHz), 17 (700b MHz), 18 (800 MHz), 19 (800 MHz), 20 (800 DD), 25 (1900 MHz), 26 (800 MHz), 27 (800 SMR), 28 (700 APT MHz), 29 (700 de MHz), 30 (2300 WCS); TD-LTE bands 38 (TD 2600 MHz), 39 (TD 1900 MHz), 40 (TD 2300 MHz), 41 (TD 2500 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A); CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) and UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz).
- iPhone 6s A1688: This one is the global iPhone and it has almost same bands as A1633 has. However, there is no LTE band 30 (2.3GHz WCS spectrum deployed by AT&T). This Model will also work on both GSM and CDMA carrier. A1688 is sold for T-Mobile users in the sprint and Verizon in the US as well as in Europe and Asia include countries like UK, France, Germany, Singapore, Honk Kong, China, and Japan. You will also get this model when you take the advantage of apple’s new iPhone Upgrade program ( except that you are an AT&T customers)
- Read Also: Top 200 proxy server list
- Read Also: Best External Hard Drive
- Read Also: How to make bootable pendrive in 2 minutes
Here is the more model of iPhone 6s.
iPhone 6s 16GB Silver MKQY2LL/A iPhone 6s 16GB Gold MKR12LL/A iPhone 6s 16GB Space Gray MKQX2LL/A iPhone 6s 16GB Rose Gold MKR22LL/A iPhone 6s 64GB Silver MKR42LL/A iPhone 6s 64GB Gold MKR52LL/A iPhone 6s 64GB Space Gray MKR32LL/A iPhone 6s 64GB Rose Gold MKR62LL/A iPhone 6s 128GB Silver MKR82LL/A iPhone 6s 128GB Gold MKR92LL/A iPhone 6s 128GB Space Gray MKR72LL/A iPhone 6s 128GB Rose Gold MKRA2LL/A
- iPhone 6s A1700: This is the only model which is sold in China, it should work on all carrier like china mobile, china Unicom, and china telecom. It has also the same specification as the A1688. After all it also supports FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29), TD-LTE (bands 38, 39, 40, 41), TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A), CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), UMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) and GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
iPhone 6S Plus
This smartphone has 5.5 inches display and iPhone 6s plus has 3 model numbers A1634, A1687 and A1699.
- iPhone 6s Plus A1634: This iPhone 6s plus A1634 has GSM and CDMA smartphone and it is also same connectivity as A1633. This smartphone is available on AT&T and some more GSM carrier in the US just like Boost, Net10, Us Cellular or StraightTalk. You can also pay full price for iPhone 6s Plus because Apple is selling it as Sim free unlocked version. It supports LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30; TD-LTE bands 38, 39, 40, 41; GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A); CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) and UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz).
- iPhone 6s Plus A1687: This iPhone 6s Plus A1687 is made for the global phone because this model is work on both GSM and CDMA carriers. And Do you know that this model is most popular which is sold out in the world? Just Like iPhone 6s version A1687 doesn’t have LTE bands 30 ( New LTE band based by AT&T). If you are going to buy this iPhone with a full price which is given by Apple company then you can easily use this smartphone anywhere in the Planet. Below are the part numbers of iPhone 6s plus A1687
- iPhone 6s Plus 16GB Gold MKUN2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 16GB Space Gray MKUH2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 16GB Silver MKUJ2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 16GB Rose Gold MKUP2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Space Gray MKUQ2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Silver MKUU2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Gold MKUV2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Rose Gold MKUW2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver MKUY2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Gold MKV12LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Space Gray MKUX2LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Rose Gold MKV22LL/A
- iPhone 6s Plus A1699: This smartphone model is specifically made for Chinese and it is only sold in China like China mobile, china Unicom and China Telecom. It has the same specification as A1687.
Share this amazing Guide with your friends. Your friends may don’t know this kind of stuff. Well, you can subscribe to our mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated with latest Gadgets. Feel free to comment and express your views here.
- Read Also: Best Free Android Emulators for PC
- Read Also: How to use Whatsapp without Number
- Read Also: Best Android Emulators for Mac OS/Macbook
- Read Also: How to invite all friends to Like Facebook Page