WhatsApp is the world’s most popular text, voice, and video messaging platform that allows you to interact with your friends and family. It uses contacts that are stored in your address book. With the help of WhatsApp, you can send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. But WhatsApp allows us to use a single WhatsApp account in one device. This is a very annoying problem for those users who want to use more than one WhatsApp account in their android device. If you are facing the same problem we have a solution for it, after that, you can use two WhatsApp account in one android phone.
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Best Cool Whatsapp DP, Funny Whatsapp DP, Group Profile Pic
Few of the Android smartphone has an option to clone the installed android apps. But the smartphone which doesn’t have this option they can use third-party Android apps, With that you can run the multiple accounts of any app. You can follow the below steps to run two WhatsApp account in one android device.
How to Use Two WhatsApp Account in One Android phone
Before using these steps, make sure your device has already installed the WhatsApp app, then after follow the below step.
- Step 1) Download & Install Parallel Space App from the play store.
- Step 2) Open and select the add app option.
- Step 3) When you will click on the add app, it will display the list of apps which two accounts you want to use.
- Step 4) If you want to use WhatsApp two accounts then select WhatsApp and tap on the add to Parallel Space option.
- Step 5) When you will add the app, it will display on the dashboard of Parallel Space.
- Step 6) Now open the App and verify your mobile number to use multiple WhatsApp account in one android phone.
These were the easy step to use two accounts of the WhatsApp app and any other android application.