Consumer form is created to protect the interest of the customer’s rights against a seller for any kind of product and service-related disputes. If a consumer thinks the seller is cheating him by providing poor quality of product and service. The person can file a case in the Redressal cell. In India, there are three types of consumer form which are formed by the National Commission to handle consumer and seller judicial disputes. If you are a consumer and don’t know how to report a seller fraud in the consumer form then you can file your complaint in the online consumer form.
You can follow the steps to complain online in the consumer help form.
- Open the consumer helpline form website address and register https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/user/.
- After successfully signup the account log in with the detail which is used at the time of registration.
- After login, the detail navigates on the Register Grievance option and fill the details in Grievance Registration Form with all your details and proof.
After submitting the detail an agent will assist you by the call on the subject matter that you have specified in the Grievance Registration Form. The basic purpose of the online form to guide a consumer to file a case in the consumer form. The online form is not made for any clarification on the subject matter. You have to file the complaint in the DCDRF | SCDRC | NCDRC | form on the basis of a compensation claim amount.
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC): A national-level court works for the whole country and deals compensation claimed exceeds rupees one crore. It is the highest Appellate Court in the hierarchy.
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC): A state-level court works at the state level with cases where compensation claimed is above 20 lac but up to one crore.
- District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum (DCDRF): A district-level court works at the district level with cases where the compensation claimed is up to 20 lakhs.