Have you noticed the most common WiFi network “Limited Access” error on the Windows operating system? Whenever you see a yellow sign on your Wi-Fi signal and encounter the message “limited connection”. This is the most common network error which is faced by every Internet user. Limited access network error can be the cause of some technical glitch on your network connection, Because whenever this yellow sign shows the internet stops working. The following are the reason that can be the cause of most common Limited connection errors.
- If there is a break in your Ethernet cable, then the problem arises.
- If your Wi-Fi router is not configured correctly, then the problem arises.
- This problem can also be caused by the technical glitch in Internet Service Providers.
This problem looks like the given screenshot image. First of all, try to correct this technological malfunction right from your end. You can follow the below steps to diagnose the No connectivity error in Windows.
- Step 1) Restart your Wi-Fi router and check the Wi-Fi signal. The error is still present there over the Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2) Now try to restart your computer because the error can be encounter due to any computer software.
- Step 3) Now check the all connectivity cable (Power, LAN, and Ethernet) is connected to the right of the Wi-Fi router.
- Step 4) Now enter the IP address of Wi-Fi in the browser and check the admin login panel of the router is opening or not.
- Step 5) If the admin login page of the router is opening successfully and after all the yellow sign is showing, then it is either the technical fault of the Internet Service Provider or there is a problem with the configuration of the Wi-Fi.
- Step 6) If the admin panel of the Wi-Fi router is not opening then this is a connectivity problem in the network (LAN and Ethernet) cable.
- Step 7) If you have checked that this is neither the ISP’s problem nor any connectivity problem, then you can try to troubleshoot this problem by resetting the Wi-Fi adapter. You can follow the previous guide to reset the WiFi adapter.