Have your notice Play store 905 Error while installing any app or update an app. It seems that this error appears frequently in the last few days for some users. So is there a solution to the problem and how can we fix the error 905? Everyone knows The Google Play Store has grown strongly in the last few years and offers a lot of great stuff and apps.
The Playstore app usually works without major problems when downloading or when we install an app. But a few days ago the error message “error 905” appeared on my screen. After a short search, we noticed that we are not alone. The problem occurs apparently on many smartphones like the Galaxy S5, S4, HTC One, Sony Xperia, and many more. For this reason, it will probably be more of a problem with the app rather than one of the smartphones.
How to fix Google Play Store Error 905?
Error 905 in the Google Play Store always appeared when we tried to update an app. The download worked perfectly and without any problems but when it comes to the installation, the error message appeared. We have tried different solutions and one of the solutions has helped us to resolve the issue.
- Step 1) Go to “Settings” and search for “Applications” and “Manage applications”
- Step 2) Now scroll down to the “Google Play Store” option.
- Step 3) Select “Uninstall updates”. This will uninstall all of the Play store updates and you will be on an older version.
- Step 4) Open the Play Store again and it will automatically update.
- Step 5) These steps should solve the Error 905 issue on Google Play.