If you have recently bought a new W-Fi router. We picked up some best funny unique but memorable wifi names that will help you to identify your Wi-Fi network easily. A newly router comes with the default name of router company like D-Link 2750, Netgear and other. But we can change our router SSID name from the router control panel settings.
Many people look for unique identity funny names for home and office Wi-Fi routers. Here is the list of best funny W-Fi name for your router. Simply access your router setting and copy the name which you’re like most from the list and paste in Router SSID and Apply change the router settings.
List of Funny Wi-Fi Network SSID Names
1. DinoFelis says: One of the names used in the past …RobertPlant
2. Trix says: I went with cartoon…as in…cartoon network
3. Guinness66 says: . Well, it IS the ‘Gateway’ to happiness!
4. SimCard says: Roto – a paean to those pronounce the word router with an Aussie accent.
5. Hylton says: It is the gate to all knowledge and heaven for some so why not Pearlygates
6. Jarrod says: Sol – simple and central!
7. Ohpunk (ohpunk.blogspot.com) says: As I said on my post mine is: BlackBriar (darn Bourne films.. lol) ** Shaun **
8. larry says: I have three – skellig, epitome, fatboy
9. one of the greats says: Access Denied
10. user says: I’ve always been a fan of press1now
11. Brent Thompson says: virusinstaller
12. idk says:i put mine as Not Available..lol
13. David says:I went for Nimda – I dare you to connect!
14. Quake says: Virus. How bout that!
15. zx says: The Iron Lotus
16. Othiambo says: I went with Excalibur as in the sword for King Arthur
17. Genise says: Gotcha
18. David says: Two networks – evil trifecta and Get your virus here
19. jennym says: I went with Hal, you know, from 2001: A Space Odyssey. But after reading some of these posts I’m inclined to change it to ‘get your virus here’.
20. Brian says: Here are several that I have and have seen. I have five: alpha/bravo/charlie/delta/echo
21. Awesome says: SkyNet
22. Raymond says:
23. dedd says the password is. This would be a funny one.
24. Nicksays: rofl at some of these names… “SkyNet” and “virusinstaller” How about “seXBox”?
25. Kate says: Aorta
26. tye says: You are all BORING: Abraham Linksys
27. ProfessorXsays: Two that I like to use… Luke WiFi Walker and Starfleet Communications. ~Ed
30. Renosays:Remote Hard Drive Formatting Utility. All are welcome to log in!
31. Guinness66 says: Jarvis – The butler from the Avengers?
32. Carl Pridemore says: Mine is named: Boomerang
33. jb says: Not Found
34. bill says:how about DEATH STAR
35. yOesays:Carlos “chuck” Norris.
37. sLeasl says: virus.executable.funhouse
38. try this says: FBI_surveillance_van_2712.
39. ali says:how about Access Denied
42. clay says: mine right now is captain front butt
43. Ali says: your neighbor
45. Crookedsays:Paper. Like paper router
46. Sirezsays: LoL at some of these…but there all nothing compared to my favorite… GodLivesHere. I scanned that one going through the desert once and was like “wtf mate? DAD turn around god lives in that mobile home!” LoLoLoLoL
47. Robbyp says: My routers name was Oh Baby Click Me and wanna click on me
48. cbanbury says: ID-10T-3rr
49. Francesco says: I Will Hack You
50. Mazzy says: Press Alt-F4 to Connect
51. Rob says: went with A-Series-Of-Tubes
52. Don_Q says: Not_Yours
53. Nathaniel Gildersleeve says: I have a D-Link router. I named it linksys.
54. nategsays: My dogs name – Abby’s!
55. Gregory G says: My SSID is Rollbar
56. Dave says: Mine is Hidden
57. A Guy says: AirPort, or Hackulous
58. Bro says: Virus Detected!
59. somebody says: Everybodydie….because who wouldn’t want to click on that?
60. Jeembo says: The best ones I have seen are: we can hear you having sex and I’m under your bed
61. nelly says: Wu Tang Lan
62. sureshot22 says: Moe’s Tavern
63. Beth says: mine’s called nacho, as in nacho router
64. Andrew says: Virus Detected by Network! and I hacked your cell phone
65. knightssays: NETWORK NOT FOUND
66. Rob says: Stuxnet
67. r007 9aNda says: Fly like a wifi
68. Jack says: More Cowbell
69. Tom White says: I like SkyNet and the FBI van idea (would have to be MI6 as I live in the UK). I live at number 30 and my ISP is Sky so I came up with the idea of SKYat30
70. Tom says: your_mum
71. Jordan Ellis says: And the winner is: NachoWif
72. Jack says: Oye Londe
73. Andrew: Don’t use my Wi-Fi
74. Rob says: Tere baap ka Wi-Fi h
75. nelly says: Attackers Target my Wi-Fi