Now share your idea Internet Data, Voice & SMS balance to your friends and family member with the help of Idea easy share service. We can easily share your idea number 3G/4G net balance to another idea customer. This is an ideal tariff for sharing between multiple people or devices. This is also the simplest, fast and most economical way of sharing tariff benefits among the linked connections. EasyShare tariff is available for both Prepaid & Postpaid.
We can easily transfer data balance with the help of Web service or USSD service. We can transfer 100MB data with a validity period of 3 Days and service charge Re.1, 150MB data with a validity period of 7 Days and service charge Re.2, 250MB data with a validity period of 15 Days and service charge Re.3
Share Idea Internet With Friends and Families
- Share idea data balance with Web Service
- Dial *121*121# for sharing Data/SMS/Minutes.
- Select your preference and proceed to next.
- Now select the data plan, you want to share with friends and family member.
- Now it will ask for add beneficiary number and verify (whom you want to share your idea benefits).
- After adding beneficiary detail follow the instruction step by step for transferring idea net balance.
Idea Easy Share Service Terms and Conditions
- The customer can recharge with the EasyShare plans, and he can become a donor and transfer some benefits from his pack to Idea prepaid subscribers of his circle, after choosing any of the transfer packs.
- Subscriber can’t transfer the benefits that he has received from any other Donor.
- The transfer cannot happen to customers own MSISDN.
- The transfer fee for sharing will be deducted from the main Talktime balance.
- The customer should have sufficient TT balance and in the EasyShare dedicated accounts for initiating the transfer.
- The customer can add the beneficiaries through WEB (Max 5). Removal of beneficiaries can happen also through USSD. A beneficiary can be part of multiple customers list.
- The EasyShare packs and transfer packs will serve as add-on packs. Data could be 2G/3G, depending on customer’s existing plan and handset.
- IDEA GPRS Internet Settings
- Airtel Opera Mini Handler Trick
- IDEA Emergency Talktime Credit Loan Code
- Find Nearest IDEA Store at your Location
- How to Transfer Balance IDEA to IDEA
- How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea and other