Update :- After the merger of Vodafone and Idea, the company removed this service from Idea services.
Idea easy share service helps customers to share their Idea account internet data, voice & sms balance to friends and family members. With this, an Idea customer can transfer data balance with the help of web service and USSD. Under this service, you can transfer 100MB data with a validity period of 3 Days, 150MB data with a validity period of 7 Days, 250MB data with a validity period of 15 Days.
How to Share Idea Internet With Friends and Family
- Step 1) Dial *121*121# for sharing Data/SMS/Minutes or visit Idea Easyshare Page. Select your preference and proceed to next.
- Step 2) Now select the data plan that you want to share with friends and family members.
- Step 3) Now it will ask for add beneficiary number and verify (whom you want to share your idea benefits).
- Step 4) After adding beneficiary detail follow the instruction step by step for transferring idea net balance.
Idea Easy Share Service Terms and Conditions
- The customer can recharge with the EasyShare plans, and he can become a donor and transfer some benefits from his pack to Idea prepaid subscribers of his circle, after choosing any of the transfer packs.
- Subscriber can’t transfer the benefits that he has received from any other Donor.
- The transfer fee for sharing will be deducted from the main Talktime balance.
- The customer should have sufficient TT balance and in the EasyShare dedicated accounts for initiating the transfer.
- The customer can add the beneficiaries through WEB (Max 5). Removal of beneficiaries can happen also through USSD. A beneficiary can be part of multiple customers list.
- The EasyShare packs and transfer packs will serve as add-on packs. Data could be 2G/3G, depending on customer’s existing plan and handset.
- Airtel Opera Mini Handler Trick
- Find Nearest IDEA Store at your Location
- How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Jio