Everyone wants to secure their Android mobile phones with built-in security features like Pattern, PIN, or Password. But there are some obstacles in case you forget the unlock password, a pattern. It is obvious with every family person, your phone goes in the child’s hands they start finger off on the mobile display. But the problem is when we enter the wrong password, again and again, it gets locked.
You don’t need to worry about such kind of minor causes, in most of the cases it gets automatically correct after 30 seconds. But if it does not happen. There is a various alternative option to unlock your mobile. So using these methods you can easily unlock your locked device. Before applying the below method read guidelines to reset pattern or password lock.
- Make sure your Android device is fully charged.
- If you have owned a PC. Then you can take backup safely.
- You can download stock ROM of your android phone
How to unlock/Reset Pattern Screen Lock on Android mobile
This method will work if you have already linked a Gmail account to your Android device, and your phone does not have to reopen feature to take the existing password. It’s able to unlock your mobile when you forget the password or insert the wrong pattern lock more than five times. You may follow below methods to unlock Android device with google account.
Method 1 – Unlock Pattern with Gmail Account
Notes: This method requires you to connect your mobile to the internet or wifi otherwise you can’t login in to google account.
- After 5 incorrect attempts patterns, the screen will be lock for 30 sec.
- At the bottom of the lock screen, you will see “Forgot Pattern”
- Click on Forgot Pattern, you will see the Gmail account login.
- Enter your Gmail id or password and click on sign in.
- It allows you to create a New Pattern.
Method 2 – Unlock pattern lock with Recovery
The recovery method is a very good method to unlock pattern if there is no option available to unlock your device. This method wipes your data and resets the android device settings. Just follow the below steps to reset your android phone pattern with the recovery method.
Micromax and Sony Users Follow the below steps
- Press “Volume Down +Power Key” at the same time.
- Your Smartphone booted at recovery mode.
- Now a list of option is shown to you like Wipe Data or Delete all user data or Restore factory
- Use the Volume button for switching up and down and use a home or Power key to select that option.
- Go to the wipe data option and select it.
- Now tap and Reboot your smartphone
Samsung Users Follow the below steps
- Press “Volume UP + Power key + Home key“
- And follow the steps above.