Every day when you consume your half of Jio daily data balance, It notifies through SMS alert that half of your data balance is remaining. Still, if you want to check your remaining daily data balance there are multiple ways that Jio offers to their users through Jio App by SMS or toll-free number service, Because in Jio there is no ussd service to check Jio net balance through ussd codes.
Just call on the Jio toll-free number 1299. The call will get automatically disconnect and a message will receive on your Jio number with all your remaining balance details. It is a very easy method to know Jio net balance with a toll-free number.
You can apply the Jio SMS code to know more about Jio services.
|USSD Details||Short Code|
|Jio Balance and Validity Check||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio 4G Daily Data Usage Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Plan Detail check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio SIM mobile number check||Dial -1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio per day SMS balance detail||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio customer care number||Call on 1860-893-3333|
How to Check Jio Data balance using MyJio app.
- Install MyJio App
- Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
- Jio Balance Transfer Code
- Full Jio Tower Installation Process
- Jio [3G-4G] GPRS Internet Settings
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Jio
- Jio Loan USSD Code Talktime Loan + Data Loan