Here is the simple ways to increase your system security in Windows 8.1. Friends everybody doesn’t want his/her personal file don’t access by other users in your system. Everybody live in friends circle and sometimes friends use your PC and system. A question always comes on your mind, he can’t access your personal files, and for cutting these types of issues, you can easily solve it in your system; without using any software. It is possible in window 8.1. You need to make three users in your system. First one is admin it is only for you; the second one is Privates users and last is for Guest users.
- Best Android Watch
- Best Hidden Spy cameras
- Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- Micromax PC Suite Free Download for Windows 7/8/10
Keep safe your personal files on windows 8.1
- Main Admin: – This is the main account of your system for the security purpose don’t share its password anybody even friends or others. Because admin people can easily change your system policy set by you. You can use this account for personal use.
- Private User: – This is second account. It is used for working purpose when you are with your friends and others.
- Guest User: – This account is not useful for you if you login because guest account security policy is very high. Even a user, who will use the guest account. He cannot access a file or delete a file without your permission.
- Guidelines: – Make your Microsoft account and link it to your windows 8.1. Main benefits of Microsoft account, Your Pc user’s activity monitors automatically.
How to attach Microsoft account on windows 8.1?
- Press window key and click on your username in the top right corner of the window. Here you can easily connect Microsoft account.
- If you want to use advanced account login option, your account open like as ATM pin or using a picture password. When you click on the picture then your system will open. You can use any option for open your system.
Now time to personalize the second user, here you can simply set your account password not need to connect with Microsoft account and for Guest users, no password is required.
- How to use Google Drive
- Download Windows 10 Themes
- Best Android phones under Rs 6000 (2GB RAM)
- Best Smartphones (Mobiles) under Rs 8000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)
How to setup Policy on personal files?
- Now Go to your main admin account, here go to any folder you want to set up policy for other users. Simply right click on that folder Share with the option and click on Stop sharing.
After doing this, no user cannot open this folder. When he tries to open it then it will ask for admin password, Admin Password only you know.
Personal Guidelines- You make three part of a disk in your system one is for windows installation, and second is for entertainment collection third is for personal files Like as given in an image.
Use windows bit locker security on personal disk file
- Best Free Graphic Design Software
- How to save internet data on android phone
- How to Unlock/Reset pattern screen lock on Android mobile
- Best mobiles under Rs 9000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online By Name and UIDAI Enrollment Number