Good news for Lava pixel V1 users, Lava Pixel V1 smartphone is rolling out an update of android v6.0 marshmallow.
This marshmallow android v6.0 update for Lava Pixel V1 smartphone is in phased manner. Some users already got update notification of marshmallow v6.0. And those who don’t receive an update for Pixel V1 device. You will get the update notification soon. In this update, you will have to download 620MB file for updating your device.
- Read Also: Best Websites To Create Cartoon Of Yourself
- Read Also: How to control your Android with keyboard and mouse
- Read Also: How to Unlock/Reset pattern screen lock on Android mobile
How to update Lava Pixel V1 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- First of all, you should keep your battery level up to 80%.
- Use Good Internet connection while updating your Lava Pixel V1.
- There is no need for backup, but it is the best idea to backup all your data.
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. Check for Updates there.
- If there are any Updates then use 3G network to download all your updated Marshmallow files.
- After download of files, then touch to install updates.
- Then Your smartphone will automatically start your update.
- That’s it your update is Done. Now, you can enjoy the new marshmallow update to Lava pixel V1.
Share this news with your friends and tell them to update their smartphone as soon as possible. There are a lot of bug fixes in this update. However, if you face any problem then comment below I will be there to solve your each problem. If you want more updates from us then you can subscribe our newsletter or you can like or facebook page to get latest updates.
- Read Also: Top and Best Android Watch
- Read Also: Best Free Graphic Design Software
- Read Also: Best Part-Time Jobs for College Students
- Read Also: Fixed Issue: Start Menu & Cortana is not Opening in Windows 10
- Read Also: Best methods to fix or Disable write-protected Error of pendrive