The evolvement of technology brings something new that makes human life easier to deal with problems, conference call feature is one of them. This feature allows people to talk simultaneously over voice calls without any issue in a group. Basically, conference calls are organized between two or more peoples intentionally to discuss something.
If you don’t know, how conference calls are organized then you can follow the below steps to make a conference call on your phone.
- Step 1) First make a call to the first person.
- Step 2) In the next step once the call gets connected with the first person, click on the add call icon.
- Step 3) Now find the contact from the address book or either you can dial a number on the dial-pad and press the call button.
- Step 4) Stay on call until the second person picks up the call. When you will call on the second person number, this process puts the first-person call on hold.
- Step 5) After getting a call connected with the second person, it will show the merge call option on the screen.
- Step 6) You need to click on the merge call option to merge the second person call with the first person.
- Step 7) After merging the call everyone can talk or listen to each other voice.