If your smartphone internal memory is running out of storage because of large numbers of apps. You can solve this problem by transferring android apps into sd card. There are some preinstalled apps that come with our device that can’t be moved from internal memory to SD card because an Android device has some system restriction that is made only for root users that can’t be accessed by a normal user. Such action like Deleting or moving of preinstalled apps requires root access that we can do after rooting an Android smartphone. Because rooting gives you full control of the device.
There is two option available to move android apps to SD Card. The first option is to move android apps manually from the setting option, which is very simple to do but a time-consuming process, because there is no option to do all in bulk. But with the help of the app method, we can easily move android apps from Internal storage to SD card in just a few seconds.
An android app named AppMgr III available on the play store which shows full statistics of the apps installed on your phone and also provides an option to move the apps. With the help of this app, you can easily check that which app can we transfer from Internal memory to SD card. But it is not sure that this will work in the old version phones as well.
Solution 1: How to Move Android apps to SD card
This is the manual method to move android apps to the SD card. Just follow the below steps to move manually.
- Step 1) Open Android Settings and navigate on the Apps option.
- Step 2) A list of all installed apps in your android smartphone will open with detail.
- Step 3) Now tap on the app which you want to move from Internal memory to SD card.
- Step 4) When you will tap on that app, there is an option to move an app.
- Step 5) Select that option and choose the app storage option from Internal storage to SD card.
Solution 2: How to Move Android apps to SD card with AppMgr III
AppMgr III is a good alternative option of solution 1 to transfer all apps in bulk from Internal memory to SD card. Just follow the below steps to move all android apps to SD card with AppMgr III.
- Step 1) Install and open the app.
- Step 2) When you will open the app, it will display all the installed apps in your smartphone with size and storage detail.
- Step 3) Now navigate on the movable apps option, it will display a list of apps that you can move.
- Step 4) Select the apps from the list that you want to move from internal storage to SD card.