Everyone knows Jio has completely changed the telecom market in India by providing call and data services at a low rate. It is the only network that provides wireless 4G LTE service network (without 2G/3G-based services) and it is the only ‘VoLTE’ (Voice over LTE) operator in the country.
If you are looking for the Jio network codes to check your sim mobile number, internet data balance, and other balance-related details. At present, Jio offers only text-based code and Android & IOS App to check SMS balance, Jio data balance, and Voice Call balance-related details.
Jio SMS Based Text Code to Check Usage and Balance
The company is offering unlimited voice calls and daily data balance at their different recharge plans. Many of the users try to check their account daily data usage with the help of ussd codes. But at present, there is no ussd service offered by Jio, In the future when Jio will start ussd based service then we will give you an update on it. You can use the below text codes to check the detail of your account.
|USSD Details||Short Code|
|Jio Balance and Validity Check||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio 4G Daily Data Usage Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Plan Detail Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio SIM Mobile Number check||Dial -1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Customer Care Number||Call on 1860-893-3333|
How to Check Jio SIM Mobile Number & Other Details
There are multiple ways that Jio offers to check account balance, mobile number, and offers related details. You can follow these simple steps to know your Jio number or call on 1299 to know Jio SIM number and data balance.
- Step 1) Install MyJio App.
- Step 2) Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’.
- Step 3) Now you can see your Jio Number at the top of the screen.
- Step 4) Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- Step 5) You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
- Step 6) Ensure your data is active on Jio SIM in your mobile to be able to ‘Sign in with SIM’.
Download My Jio App to check Call, SMS, Data usage details, or for any other type of help, you can call on Jio customer care number or select the live chat option from the App to solve any query in the chat with the customer support agent with Jio.