If you forget your router admin credential detail and unable to access the WiFi router admin panel to manage the router. For this, you have only one option to master reset and gain access to router settings. There is a master reset button provided by every router manufacturing brand to reset the router default factory settings. This process removes all the customized setting which was used to configure the router. You have to encrypt the router setting like SSID name, password, and DNS server settings.
If you already know the configuration process then skip the step or you can follow the below link to encrypt and configure the router.
- Router login admin Username and Password
- Change Router Admin Username & Password
- Change Wi-Fi Router “Network Name” and User Password
How to Find & Reset Wi-Fi Router to Default Factory Settings
Every router has a hidden master reset setting button to reset default factory settings, check your router properly, and follow the below steps to reset the router.
Here’s is the steps to reset the router:
- Turn on your device and hold the reset button with the help of a pen or PIN.
- Release the reset button after 20-30 seconds.
- Now enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and use the default router username and password for login.