WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform to send text and make video and voice calls. It accesses mobile contacts and displays the registered or non-registered contacts on WhatsApp. But for that, we have to save the contact in our address book. It was an annoying problem for users who don’t want to save contacts in their address book, because it fills the address book with an unknown number whom we want to use for sending a text once or twice.
But now WhatsApp has introduced a feature for the problem ‘how to send a message on WhatsApp without saving contact’. Just follow the simple steps for it.
How to Send Message on WhatsApp Without Adding Contact
- Step 1) Open the mobile browser and type or paste http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx in the browser.
- Step 2) Now enter the mobile number with country code http://wa.me/918174859632 whom you want to send message without adding in address book.
- Step 3) In the url two digits (91) is the country code and the end number is mobile number of the person.
- Step 4) Now open the link, it will proceed on the WhatsApp web version with recipient phone number that you entered.
- Step 5) Click on continue to chat and start conversation without adding a contact number.
- How to Delete WhatsApp Account Permanently
- How To Hide Last Seen Active Status On WhatsApp
- How To Share Your Current & Live Location On WhatsApp