Instagram is a mobile, desktop, and Internet-based photo-sharing platform that allow users to share pictures and videos either publicly, or privately to pre-approved followers. If you are also an Instagram App user, Have you noticed something about Instagram profile picture? There is an annoying problem faced by users, who want to set the full Instagram profile picture without any crop.
Instagram doesn’t allow users to set up a high-resolution profile picture. We should have to crop the image if the image resolution is extra as compared to the standard size, that Instagram allows to set up on the profile picture.
Here is an easy method, which you can use to set up a full Instagram profile picture without any Size Crop.
How to set Instagram profile picture without cropping or Size crop
There is an app for android users that allow users to scale up image size. With this method, we can easily scale any image for an Instagram profile picture. But along with this feature, there are few options available to blue image, color gradient and easily rotate the picture.
These are the steps that you can use to set up a full Instagram profile picture without a size crop.
- Download Square Droid App
- Now as you can see the profile picture after applying the change or without change
- Now open the app and browse the image which you want to set on your Instagram profile picture.
- Now select the scale option and scale the image size to save the scaled image.
- We have successfully scaled the image and now you can use the image to set up on your Instagram profile
As you can see the change in both pictures before applying the method and after. So using this method we can easily set up a full-size profile picture.