If you are a new user and don’t know the ussd code to check telenor main account balance validity. We can check our Telenor number validity and 2G/3G/4G data balance usage check with the help of ussd code. This ussd code service only for telenor India prepaid uses and work in 6 circles.
There are basically three ways to check telenor number data balance, which are as ussd method, telenor app for android users, telenor self-care service. If you are android mobile users, you can install telenor app from App store and login with OTP password to know the usage balance of your telenor number.
You can signup on telenor self-care service all balance usage, offer and other related details. Now tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from telenor.
You can easily check your internet data pack information with the help of ussd codes and another way that is my telenor App.
Telenor Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *222*2# to check your telenor mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Telenor 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check telenor number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- You can Dial *121# to check telenor 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can Download Telenor App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- You can Login your Telenor account from Telenor official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your telenor 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of telenor. You can check the list of telenor ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number, You can check all network ussd codes.
If need any other type help, you can call telenor customer care for any kind of help and support.
- All Vodafone All USSD Codes list
- All Loan Number and Loan Codes
- Set caller tune for free on Android Mobile