Every network company provides emergency talktime loan credit balance. If you are using Telenor sim number, and facing a low balance problem on your Telenor number. You can take Talk time, Minutes, or Data loan credit. This service works well for every Telenor user in case low balance. You can dial Telenor talktime loan ussd code for it. But before taking an advance talktime loan on your Telenor number.
Telenor brings you a new credit service which allows you to take Talk time, Minutes, or Data loan in an emergency. You can avail of this facility in simple steps. You can take a loan if you complete the following conditions.
Telenor Loan Service Terms & Conditions
- You should have been using Telenor for over 90 days.
- Your account balance should be less than Rs. 3.
- There should be at least 1 talktime recharge in the past 90 days.
- There should be no outstanding loan on your number i.e. the last Tatkal Credit Service should be cleared.
- You should not have selected Mobile Number Portability (MNP) on the number.
- Only for Subscribers in Commercial Plans i.e. Uninor4u, Uninor60p, and UninorOne. Partner and Employee plans are not eligible for Loan.
Telenor Talk time, Minutes or Data loan Loan Number Ussd Codes
Dial *141# to take Talk time, Minutes, or Data loan in an emergency.
Please Note: Service charge of Rs. 6 (Amount: Rs. 5 + Access Fee Rs. 1) shall be deducted on the next recharge. For Rs. 10 Talktime, a Service charge of Rs. 12 (Amount: Rs. 10 + Access Fee Rs. 2) shall be deducted on the next recharge.
If you still have any question in your mind, you can call on Telenor customer care number for any type of help.
- All Network Balance Transfer Code
- Transfer Telenor Balance to Telenor Number
- Port Telenor Number to Jio-Aircel-BSNL-IDEA-Vodafone