Thousands of Jio users want to transfer their Jio talktime and data balance to another Jio number like another telecom companies. But in the case of Jio, balance transfer process is a bit different for Jio users. Some users want to share data balance from Jio to Idea or other telecom network companies numbers. But network companies don’t provide service to transfer balance from one network number to another network number. Only you can transfer the balance and other benefits to the same network mobile number.
How to Transfer Jio to Jio 4G Data Balance
As you know Jio is the fastest internet service, provider network in India, which is offering free voice calls, data service and SMS at the low rate. It offers 1.5GB free internet to every user after all few users want to transfer data balance from their offer pack. But there is no service to share the offer pack balance with another Jio users. You have to recharge additionally from Jio App for transferring the balance.
- Download My Jio App and SignIn with SIM.
- Open balance transfer menu and buy an additional pack because 1.5 GB offer pack balance is non-transferable.
- After recharge enter MB and another Jio number, whom you want to share your Jio net balance.
Note:- In the new update Jio has removed the balance transfer option from the app. For more detail call on the Jio customer care helpline number.
- How to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel
- How to Transfer Balance BSNL to BSNL
- How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone