If you are regularly receiving promotional and spam calls on your Vi number then you can activate the DND service. DND (Do Not Disturb) service helps to stop spam calls or SMS on your Vodafone mobile number. Just send the below SMS to block unwanted spam calls on your Vodafone number or either you can block receiving calls and promotional offers for a specific category which is given below.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked.
How to Activate DND Service on your Vodafone Idea Number
You can choose the below format to block SMS on specific preferences or fully blocked.
- To stop all promotions call on your Vodafone number, Just send SMS “START 0” to 1909.
- To block all your promotional offers for a specific category then send SMS “START <Select Preference>” (E.g START 1) to register your preference for receiving selective categories of promotional SMS. (Choose number if you want to block receiving call or SMS on a particular topic)
- You can request online to Activate Vodafone DND Service on your number.
How to De-Activate DND Service on your Vodafone Idea number
If you want to continue receiving these promotional calls or SMS on your number then you can deactivate the Vi DND service on your number. Type in the message ‘STOP‘ and send it to 1909 to deactivate the Vodafone DND service on your number. Also, you can dial IVR number 1909 to activate or deactivate the DND service.